A list of FAQ-frequently asked questions by the users of this website.
Ques- Is Great of India a shopping website?
Ans- No, Great of India is a directory of Indian Products, Services, NGOs, Brands and much more.
Ques- Is it a Government owned website?
Ans- No, There is no involvement of any type of State or Central Government in the ownership of this website. This website is made for the world by like minded Indian People.
Ques- How it Works for Buyer / Customer ?
- Ans- Search for the desired products in the categories or search box. That will give you the list of Indian brands for the particular product.
- If you want to order something online, You can directly contact the suppliers and pay them as per your mutual agreements. We don’t have any type of deals in between your transactions.
- Shipping and replacements will also be done by the suppliers directly.
- Buyers can give the ratings and reviews for the sellers as per their own experiences, so that upcoming customers can read your genuine views about that supplier.
Ques- How it Works for Seller ?
- Setting up online shop at https://greatofindia.com/vendor-register is completely free. No commission or any other charges applied on your online sales or product listing.
- Display your products at https://greatofindia.com/store-manager with all details like specification, product specialty and price etc.
- Buyers can directly get your store’s detailed information without any type of registration.
- Contact Buyer to confirm order details, shipping & packing charges, order amount verification and delivery schedule. Store owner/seller is solely responsible for taking payment from buyer into their account, shipping & packing, delivery of order and any other issue arise with buyer.
- The Store owner / Seller solely responsible for breakage, leakage, theft, pilferage, damage/ and / or loss of any kind in transit or thereafter once the product leave Store owner/Seller’s place. Claim for any type in the consignment should be settled by the Store owner/Seller directly with the buyers or the courier company or any other agents. GreatofIndia.com will not be responsible directly or indirectly for such claims under any circumstances.
- GreatofIndia.com is only a listing platform and not involved directly or indirectly in order processing, delivery of product, receipt of payment from buyer and any other dispute between buyer and seller.